electric cooktop, stove & oven installation perth
Acura Electrical specialises in electric oven installation Perth Northern and Southern suburbs listed here. We can also assist you with electric cooktop and electric stove installation.
Every electrical installation is provided with an Electrical Safety Certificate.
Acura Electrical can also arrange the disposal of your old cooker at a reasonable fee.
Purchase your own choice of replacement oven from one of the local appliance stores like The Good Guys or Harvey Norman. Then you can book the oven installation 24/7 in our online booking. You can also order your oven and cooktop from Appliances Online.
oven installation perth includes
- Electric Cooktop, Stove and Oven Installation. (disconnect / reconnect to existing oven circuit),
- Power Supply Upgrade. (if your existing supply is insufficient),
- Electrical Safety Certificate. (provided for your cooker installation),
- Power Supply Installation. (if you have not had an electric oven before).
Do not risk any hazards and warranty eligibility. Book a licensed and authorised electrical contractor.
oven installation cost
|Oven Flat Installation Fee (disconnect / reconnect)||$169 (incl. GST)|
|Electric Cooktop Flat Installation Fee (disconnect / reconnect)||$169 (incl. GST)|
|Disposal of Old Oven, Stove||$29 (incl. GST)|
power supply installation & upgrade pricing
- Installing electrical supply if you did not have an electric oven before,
- Upgrading power supply if your current power supply is not sufficient.
|1 x 16A circuit + connect appliance||$640 (incl. GST)||single oven or stove with electric oven and gas cooktop|
|1 x 25A circuit + connect appliance||$690 (incl. GST)||double oven|
|2 x 16A circuit + connect stove||$960 (incl. GST)||stove with electric oven and electric cooktop|
|1 x 32A circuit + connect cooktop||Site visit required||induction cooktop, double oven or fully electric stove|
No other charges are applied, and an Electrical Safety Certificate is provided.
Note these Power Supply installation and upgrade prices are applied for only a single storey house. Double-storey house requires a site visit to provide an obligation free quote.