oven installation perth wA
electric cooktop, stove & oven installation
Acura Electrical specialises in electric oven installation Perth Northern and Southern suburbs listed here. We can also install electric stoves and electric cooktops.
Every electrical installation is provided with an Electrical Safety Certificate.
Acura Electrical can also arrange the disposal of your old cooking appliances at a reasonable fee.
Purchase your own choice of replacement oven from one of the local appliance stores like The Good Guys or Harvey Norman. Then you can book the oven installation 24/7 in our online booking. You can also order your oven and cooktop from Appliances Online.
our oven installation services include
- Oven, Stove and Cooktop Installation (disconnect / reconnect to existing oven circuit)
- Power Supply Upgrade (if your existing supply is insufficient)
- An Electrical Safety Certificate is issued after your cooking appliance is installed
- Power Supply Installation (if you have not had an electric oven before)
Do not risk any hazards and warranty eligibility but book a licensed and authorised electrical contractor.
cooktop & oven installation perth cost
Flat installation fee dis/reconnect electric oven or electric cooktop
$169 (incl. GST)
Disposal of Old Oven, Stove (optional)
$29 (incl. GST)
power supply installation & upgrade pricing
- Installing electrical supply if you did not have an electric oven before
- Upgrading power supply in case your current power supply is not sufficient
|1 x 16A circuit + connect appliance||$640 (incl. GST)||single oven or stove with electric oven and gas cooktop|
|1 x 25A circuit + connect appliance||$690 (incl. GST)||double oven|
|2 x 16A circuit + connect stove||$960 (incl. GST)||stove with electric oven and electric cooktop|
|1 x 32A circuit + connect cooktop||Site visit required||induction cooktop, double oven or fully electric stove|
No other charges are applied, and an Electrical Safety Certificate is provided.
Please note that these Power Supply installation and upgrade prices are applied for only a single storey house. Double-storey house requires a site visit, and we will provide an obligation free quote.