Perth Oven Door Hinges & Seals
If your electric/gas oven or stove door will not close and sit properly the heat escapes from the oven and it causes
- Longer baking time (higher power or gas consumpson)
- Uneven baking
- Shorter heating element life span (if electric since they run more to maintain temperature)
- Shorter door seal life span (escaping hot air surrounds it and is exposed more to heat)
- Burns and discolour the surrounding cabinetry
Once the hinge pins and spring are worn both of the oven hinges need to be replaced to avoid unevenly closing door.
Our experienced and well equipped electricians can repair all brand ovens, stoves and cook tops, such as
- Oven door glasses
- Oven door hinges & seals
- Oven heating elements
- Oven thermostats
- Oven switches
- Oven digital & manual timers
- Oven lights
OVEN REPAIR COST
|Service fee||fixed $129 (incl. GST) + Parts|
No matter what your location is within our service area, the time required or if a return visit is required.
All parts as well as workmanship is covered by a 12 month warranty.
Oven Door Hinge Prices
The costs of hinges are very wide range between $20 and $180. Therefore, an exact Model Number is essential for proper quote and availability and ideally a Serial Number as well. The best practice if you upload a photo of sticker with the model number because sometimes 0 & O, 5 & S etc. can be confusing and it will take much longer to identify.
Advise your model number and request a Fast & Free quote.